“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”― Dr. Seuss
“Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
“Where there is love there is life.”― Mahatma Gandhi
words to remember: here is the pdf file
absolutely right- vollkommen richtig
appreciated– geschätzt/ gewürdigt
appreciated opinion-geschätzte Meinung
basic trust– Urvertrauen
complicated question– schwierige Frage
doubtless– ohne Zweifel
flawless– ohne Fehler
full of mistakes– voller Fehler
great wisdom– große Weisheiten
in doubt– im Zweifel
infinite love– unendliche Liebe
infinitely grateful– unendlich dankbar
inner harmony– innere Ausgeglichenheit
low- esteem- geringe Wertschätzung
make a decisions– Entscheidungen fällen
meet expectations– Erwartungen erfüllen
The reason about this is to learn more step by step the vocabulary, learning new language you need to be consistent, everyday you try to read or write some vocabulary or speak. Don’t mind what other people say with your foriegn language, if they say your not fluent in your grammar or have mistake the way you write or speak. It doesn’t matter as long as you don’t stop to learn something new. Don’t be discouraged about them. You know by yourself you try your best to learn and most important, you can go alone without any other people to help ever by your side, because you need to do it, try to be independent. Showing you can do it by yourself alone.
- Go out and learn something new, face your fears. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and refresh your mind that you can think of new ideas, not only setting at home and learning but you need to use it in your daily life.
- Worrying so much it can’t help you learning the language, always remember that you can do it and you will bettter.
- don’t stress yourself, it takes time before all the words stuck in your mind.
- Be motivated and positive thinking
- Do what you feel enjoyable about learning language, example listening music, reading watching movies or talk to your friends.
- Language is a matter of getting used to, you need to expose yourself
- The more you spend time with the language the more you learn, discover the culture, food, or anything you feel comfortable to learn it.
- Experience is the best teacher, go out there and talk to the people for example the bus driver or cashier, you need to use the words what you have learned.