“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.”― J.R.R. Tolkien
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”― Gustave Flaubert
“Make voyages. Attempt them. There’s nothing else.” ― Tennessee Williams
“A good traveller is one who knows how to travel with the mind.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
“The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life. ” ― Agnes Repplier
“You can’t control the past, but you can control where you go next.”― Kirsten Hubbard
“The journey not the arrival matters.” ― T.S. Eliot
“Travellers understand, instinctively and by experience, that travel and adventure change and elongate time, even while navigating the deadlines of airline and train departures.”― Paul Sheehan
“Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.”― Anonymous
Where :Sai Kung District, New territories east, hongkong
- We visited sai kung with my friend and we rode the mini bus going to sai kung town.
- It was great experienced to visit Sai kung, we walked and enjoy the nature. They have different restaurant and ferries you can ride there. So many fish they sell.
- I love visiting different town to see the place, there’s so many tourist too and enjoying there. Far from city not yet mtr going to sai kung pier.
- When we went there we don’t really have a plan, and we don’t know the place only DIY trip so much fun because you don’t know what you can do, have some ferries and fishing but when don’t ride it.
- We only eat in a local restaurant and enjoyed the sunshine, took a pictures. Seafood restaurant they have so much to offer, different kinds of fish you can. Have kayak for rent if you want to do kayaking.
- What’s your experience in sai kung hongkong? you can comment here and share it.
Have a nice day and thanks for visiting my page