- Wolfenbüttel Schloss or Castle is one of well-known in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- The window of that castle is not a real glass some they used a paint to make it look like a glass window.
- Gymnasium- a secondary school here in Germany.
- It’s a level of their school. They called every level, Grundschule or elementary, Hauptschule,Realschule,Gymnasium.
- Wolfenbüttel Schloss or castle have school and museum inside. You can’t take a picture inside and have an entrance fee. I love the City of Wolfenbüttel and also the baroque is very artistic.
- The city is a historical place and you can still visit the beautiful buildings. I’ve seen the artistic house from the streets.
- You can walk from castle or Schloss going to Cityhall and you can visit the market.From wolfenbüttel gymnasium castle, Stadtmarkt, Kornmarkt you can see so many historical buildings.
- We only walk by feet that we can see different buildings that still exist.
- We go inside the castle but the museum they don’t allow the camera inside. From Salzgitter to wolfenbüttel we rode a bus.
- For 2 person for one day card you will pay 10,60 euro or they called it in german zwei personen Tageskarten.
- The name of the bus is KVG Braunschweig. If you want to book online you can do it too. I hope you like it. And visit this place one day.
- I hope you like my journey at Castle of Wolfenbüttel. Thank you for dropping by on my blog. What is your experience in Castle?
- Can you take a photo in Museum? In Museum they don’t allow to take photos.
For my experience here in Wolfenbüttel, they have old house, library, and churches.they keep it in original style or they preserved it.