Tai Mei Tuk Reservoir, Tai Po, district, New Territories, Hong Kong. It is a popular place for barbecues and cycling. There are villages and a harbour nearby where many restaurants can be found. Bicycles are also available for hire in the villages.
- We spent our time here in Tai Mei Tuk enjoying the sunshine. We rent a bicycle and ride at Plover Cove Reservoir.
- So many people rent a bicycle and spend time with their family. It’s great experience in abroad.
- I’m riding the bicycle in my hometown since when I was a kid. It’s a good adventure riding the bicycle.
- how about you? Do you like to ride the bicycle? We rent a bicycle here and can do kayaking in Tai Mei Tuk.
Don’t be afraid to try new things and always believe in yourself.
- It’s exciting riding the bicycle and explore the place.
- While working abroad we spend a time to explore Hongkong not only working. It’s a good exercise to your body.
- Do you like riding a bicycle or stay at home? Thank you for reading my blog. Simple happiness and enjoy life. You can visit and rent a bicycle.