There’s a rainbow after the rain
- One of the oldest City in Lower, Saxony Germany. They called this place is hildesheim.
- You can check in wikipedia for the english version.
- I love Hildesheim you can see so many old buildings.
- What is your experience in Germany? Do you like old buildings or churches too?
- We love to visit again in Hildesheim and want to see more.
- I used my iPad a little bit dark if you took a photo in winter, that’s my experience about Hildesheim.
- I want to go to different places here in Germany without spending much money, you don’t need to spend so much money to travel. How about you? Did you spend so much money when you travel to the different places?
- This place in the center of the hildesheim near the city hall or rathaus.
- Have restaurant, bank, Tempelhaus, bakery, if you want to drink coffee in a cold weather. We drink a coffee in a restaurant called Knochenhaueramtshaus.
- They have a market for fruits and vegetables and some sausage, in front of the city hall.
The City Hall is one of the oldest city halls in Germany.
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand
See you soon in my next destination and I’m happy to share about my travel. Always think positive that you can do it no matter what. If you really want something you will find a way. Learning the culture and history of the different places it’s also an education to yourself. Not all the things you will learn only by reading but also to visit the places and experience it. It’s easy to search on the internet but if you have a chance to visit why not? For me by visiting different places is like learning about the history. I hope you like it and I want to hear about your travel too.
Words to remember:
ambiguity – Zweideutigkeit
demanding customers – anspruchsvolle Kunden
demanding task – anspruchsvolle Aufgabe
elaborateness – ausführliche Behandlung
full description – ausführliche Beschreibung
hide – verbergen
incompetence – Unfähigkeit
incomprehensible – unbegreiflich
individual – individuell
imbalance – die Gleichgewichtsstörung
like-minded – gleichgesinnt
male – only – ausschließlich männlich
non- exclusive – nicht ausschließlich
rid – befreien
sense of balance – der Gleichgewichtssinn
shake – schütteln
solely oriented – ausschließlich orientiert
to bite – stechen
to click – knacken
to exchange greetings – Grußworte tauschen
to execute – vollführen
to get hopelessly lost – such heillos verirren
to go riding – spazieren reiten
to lose one’s way – such verirren
#germany #hildesheim #travel