Quotes extrovert or introvert
- “Introverts treasure the close relationships they have stretched so much to make.” Adam S. McHugh
- “If you are an introvert, you are born
with a temperament that craves to be alone, delights in meaningful connections, thinks before speaking and observes before approaching. If you are an introvert, you thrive in the inner
sanctuary of the mind, heart and spirit, but shrink in the external world of noise, drama and chaos. As an introvert, you are sensitive, perceptive, gentle and reflective. You prefer to operate behind the scenes, preserve your precious energy and influence the world in a quiet, but powerful way.” Aletheia Luna
- “Because introverts are typically good listeners and, at least, have the appearance of calmness, we are attractive to emotionally needy people. Introverts, gratified that other people are initiating with them, can easily get caught in these exhausting and unsatisfying relationships.” Adam S. McHugh
- “I’m an extrovert, I like to gesticulate and talk loud and stuff, and the theater is easy for me.” Jamie Campbell Bowe
- “There are two races on earth. Those who need others, who are distracted, occupied and refreshed by others, who are worried, exhausted and unnerved by solitude as by the ascension of a terrible glacier or the crossing of a desert; and those, on the other hand, who are wearied, bored, embarrassed, utterly fatigued by others, while isolation calms them, and the detachment and imaginative activity of their minds bathes them in peace.” Guy de Maupassant
- “Extroverts are more likely to take a quick-and-dirty approach to problem-solving, trading accuracy for speed, making increasing numbers of mistakes as they go, and abandoning ship altogether when the problem seems too difficult or frustrating. Introverts think before they act, digest information thoroughly, stay on task longer, give up less easily, and work more accurately. Introverts and extroverts also direct their attention differently: if you leave them to their own devices, the introverts tend to sit around wondering about things, imagining things, recalling events from their past, and making plans for the future. The extroverts are more likely to focus on what’s happening around them. It’s as if extroverts are seeing “what is” while their introverted peers are asking “what if.” Susan Cain
- “Extroverts sparkle, introverts glow. Extroverts are fireworks, introverts are a fire in the hearth.” Sophia Dembling
- “Introverts are dependent on their own inside noise, extroverts are dependent of outside noise. The outputs are dependent on quality of those noise.” Amit K Ghosh
1. There’s a word for ‘people who are in their heads too much’: thinkers.
2. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
3. The next generation of quiet kids can and must be raised to know their own strengths.
4. Sometimes it helps to be a pretend extrovert. There will always be time to be quiet later.
5. But in the long run, staying true to your temperament is key to finding work you love and work that matters.
6. One genuine new relationship is worth a fistful of business cards.
7. It’s OK to cross the street to avoid making small talk.
8. ‘Quiet leadership’ is not an oxymoron.
9. Love is essential; gregariousness is optional.
10. ‘In a gentle way, you can shake the world.’ -Mahatma Gandhi”
- having two opposing feelings at the same time
- they are not sure if they are introvert or extrovert
- they like it both, they can’t choose.
Introvert like to do:
- They likes reading, writing, hiking, fishing, using computers.
- They are writer, artist, sculptor, engineer, composer, inventor.
- they choose a good companion or sensible person.
Extrovert like to do:
- attention seeker
- easily distracted
- they need someone can talk
- They are like teacher, lawyer, wedding planner, nurse
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- active – tatkräktig
- active-minded – lebendig
- adventurous – abenteuerlich
- adventurous person – abenteuerernatur
- ambivalent – ambivalent, zweispältig
- anti-social – asozial
- attentive – aufmerksam
- bad-tempered – schlecht gelaunt
- boring – langweilig
- calm – ruhig
- courageous – mutig
- desperate – verzweifelt
- desperation – Verzweiflung
- even-tempered – ausgeglichen
- extrovert – exrovertiert
- friendly- freundlich
- good-tempered – gut gelaunt
- hardworking- fleißig
- helpful – hilfsbereit
- honest– ehrlich
- humble – bescheiden
- humorous – humorvoll
- ill-tempered – übellaunig
- introvert – introvertiert
- impulsive – impulsiv
- kind – liebenswürdig
- kind-hearted – gutherzig
- kind-heartedness – Barmherzigkeit
- like-minded – gleichgesinnt
- like-minded person– Gesinnungsgenosse
- mean, unkind – gemein
- narrow-minded- engstirnig
- nice – nett
- open – offen
- open-handed – freigebig
- open-hearted – herzlich
- Open-minded- aufgeschlossen
- open-minded thinker – Querdenker
- out-going – kontaktfreudig
- petty-minded – kleingeistig
- polite – höflich
- responsible – verantwortsbewusst
- responsible-minded -verantwortungsbewusst
- self-confident – selbstbewusst
- sociable- kontakfreudig
- sociable person -geselliger Mensch
- spontaneous – spontan
- timid – schüchtern
- to be absent-minded – geistesabwesend sein
- to be stay open – offen bleiben
- to keep active – tätig bleiben
- tough – belastbar
- tough customer – schwierige Kunde
- tough-minded – störrisch
- Are you extrovert or introvert , ambivert?
- Do you like to go to parties? Or do you like to spend time alone?
- I like to spend time alone listening music or sometimes quite place. Sometimes i don’t like to work with groups. Maybe I’m ambivert person it’s depend what type of people I encountered.
- First, Im shy type or quite. I like to observed ,like adventure and try new things.
- Im loud when I’m with my friends who really close to me.
- I don’t like parties, but at home it’s makes me relaxed listening music, reading quotes.
- I also chose to window shopping than to go in a cinema, walking anywhere just to relaxed my mind to get new ideas.
- I prefer to stay at home do household chores and spend time in my family than with other people. Important my family before other people.
- How about you? Which personality you belong?
- thanks for reading my blog, just check my other post like hongkong travel, philippines, and here in germany.
- if you want to read quotes, or learning some words in german, feel free to share your vocabulary ..thanks
If you have suggestion about what I wrote feel free to comments or messages me @email@example.com, http://www.Facebook.com/joylandztravel/