“Introverts treasure the close relationships they have stretched so much to make.”
― Adam S. McHugh,
What is Introvert? (in-truh-vurt)
- comes from latin word intro “inward” and vertere “turning.Introvert meaning fold inward or turn inward.
- sometimes avoid large groups of people, feeling more energized by time alone.
- mostly concerned with what’s going on inside their own heads.
- a quiet person who likes people but doesn’t need to go parties every night.
- recharge alone
- Jung ( extrovert.)
The terms introversion and extraversion were popularized by Carl Jung, although both the popular understanding and psychological usage differ from his original intent. Extraversion tends to be manifested in outgoing, talkative, energetic behavior, whereas introversion is manifested in more reserved and solitary behavior.
What is ambivert?
- a person having characteristics of both extrovert and introvert.
- A person who has a balance of extrovert and introvert features in their personality.
- from Latin ambi- ‘on both sides’, on the pattern of extrovert and introvert.
- A personality trait including the qualities of both introversion and extroversion.
- more flexible
- They don’t really prefer one way of functioning over the other Some popular psychologists have characterized introverts as people whose energy tends to expand through reflection and dwindle during interaction.
- focus on outward, into the world.
- enjoy human interactions,enthusiastic ,talkative, assertive, gregarious.
- loves being around other people.
- involve large gatherings, such as parties, community activities, public demonstration and business or political groups.
- they are more prone to boredom when they are by themselves.
- get energy from other people.
Introvert like to do:
- reading, writing, using computers, hiking and fishing.
- artist, writer, sculptor, engineer, composer and inventor.
- a virtue of utmost importance to introverts is choosing a worthy companion.
- They are more analytical before speaking.
Extrovert like to do:
- Talkative, sociable, action-oriented, enthusiastic, friendly and out – going.
- they are sometimes described as attention seeking, easily distracted, unable to spend alone.
- teacher, lawyer, physical therapist, wedding planner, nurse.
Character traits – Charaktereigenschaften
English – Deutsch
- Humble – bescheiden
- Honest- ehrlich
- hardworking- fleißig
- Open-minded- aufgeschlossen
- narrow-minded- engstirnig
- friendly- freundlich
- mean, unkind-gemein
- sociable, gregarious- gesellig
- helpful- hilfsbereit
- boring- langweilig
- kind- liebenswürdig
- desperate- verzweifelt
- responsible- verantwortsbewusst
Are you extrovert or introvert , ambivert? Do you like to go to parties? Or do you like to spend time alone? I like to spend time alone listening music or sometimes quite place. Sometimes i don’t like to work with groups. Maybe I’m ambivert person it’s depend what type of people I encountered. First, Im shy type or quite. I like to observed and like adventure and try new things. How about you? Which personality you belong?
If you have suggestion about what I wrote feel free to comments or messages me.