What to do ? Dumaguete to Cebu
- I rode a multicab from Dumaguete airport to Sibulan port for 10 pesos i paid, around 10-15 minutes.
- Sibulan port i bought a ticket for ferry or Fastcraft going to liloan Cebu around 20-30 minutes, it depends on the weather but mostly it’s fast.
- I’ve travelled alone and it was first time to came to this place.
- I went to Cebu to visit my father and also my relatives.
- Going to liloan there’s so many people to ride the Mayo shipping and fastcrafts. When i go back to dumaguete from cebu, i rode in santander port but im waiting but no other passenger but only me, and other worker from the ferry.
- Even if there’s no so much passenger, the fastcraft will go in exact time. That’s really great you don’t need to wait.
- I went to camburoy Cebu, it’s like a mountain and i rode with the Habal-Habal or a single motor. Only that is the mode of transportation. Some multicab can drive there but a few i’ve seen there.
- When you go down there you can see the beautiful beach.
- Samboan is in the province of Cebu, Philippines, 150 kilometres(93mi) south of cebu city.
- Samboan is known for its beautiful white beach, clean waters with a rich in marine ecosystem.
- If you go to camburoy Cebu, you can see on the top of the mountain the beautiful beach.
- Never be afraid to travel alone, it’s very friendly people who live there.
- But better not so late to travel there, the motor and tricycle and ferries is not around the clock .
If you have experiences to travel and suggestion or comments you can write to me.